If you are a homeschooling parent — whether newly minted or an old pro —then you can probably relate to burning the candle at both ends. Parenting children is a monumental task; add in home education for special needs and “craziness” becomes an understatement.
There is good news, though! You can learn to trade your parenting discouragement for courage, founded on biblical truth, and that’s what the Homeschool Parenting Summit is all about. It’s a free, week-long event airing April 6-10, 2020. It is designed to help you focus on God’s simple plan for family discipleship, recharge your motivation and faithfully take action to raise children who love God and others.
Join 25 speakers with our hosts, Daniel & Megan, in video sessions focused on five key topics:
- April 6 – Foundations: Start things off right, from your own self-discipline to unity with your spouse on your family’s mission.
- April 7 – Child Training: Reach the heart of your children with Gospel-motivated love, truth, and consistency.
- April 8 – Relationships: Pursue healthy conflict resolution and friendships between parents and siblings.
- April 9 – Challenges: Navigate overwhelm, rebellion, media, and technology with a biblical perspective.
- April 10 – Launch: Leverage the power of discipleship to propel young adults for marriage, work, and a life of service to Christ.
The entire event is free if you sign up by April 6th, and in addition to the video sessions, you’ll also get access to an online exhibit hall with exclusive discounts and freebies, daily devotions for the whole family to gather and start things off in God’s Word, and a private Facebook group to connect with speakers and other attendees.
You’ll walk away from the Homeschool Parenting Summit with renewed hope and faith-filled action strategies for a joyful family that loves God wholeheartedly.
Learn more and register for free!
(Free for a limited time-only during event)