Use this step-by-step program to set up a learning environment with activities geared toward your child’s needs. This 39-page ebook is a complete program with 8 printable
forms to walk you through the process and keep you organized as you
homeschool. Find out:
- How to set up your school space
- How to create a workable schedule
- What to teach
- How to keep track of resources
- A system for organizing your teaching materials
- Why neurological organization is key to your child’s success
- And teaching tips galore!
Paint Your Life Beautiful
Parenting a special needs child is definitely an art, not a science, so think of this website as one big art class. I’ll share tools, techniques and tips to help you learn how to manage your life and find your new normal. For now, I am focusing on teaching special education at home. As I have time, I will add to the categories below.
Child care encompasses healthcare, education, character building and life skills. We’ll cover things like Behavior, Life Skills, Education, Communication, Relationships and Future Planning.
Home care includes everything it takes to make your home run smoothly and efficiently including: Cleaning, Organizing, Meals, Record Keeping, Financesand Family Management.
Self care is all about making sure mama can function because if not, the household doesn’t function. We talk about Physical Health, Emotional Health,, Mental Health, Spiritual Health, Relationships and Getting Out of Survival Mode.
- That your child is a teenager and still not potty trained
- That you just spent another chunk of change on yet another therapy that didn’t pan out
- That you feel isolated because no one seems to understand what it’s like
- That this life seems unfair and it hurts and there is no end in sight to the misery you feel today
- That going out in public is a nightmare and most people stare like it’s your fault
- That you grieve the losses when your child misses another milestone or doesn’t get an invitation to parties
- That your child takes one step back for every two steps forward
- That you desperately need help here and now, and sought out this community
I care…about you.
Guide to Apraxia of Speech, written in a Q&A format, provides quick help for your questions related to diagnosis, treatment, what it’s like at home, what you need to get help through the school system, how to advocate for your child and much more. Check out the Look Inside feature for a complete list of questions answered.