Conference opens July 21, 2020. Purchase any time. Access never expires.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase, it means I get a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
This conference includes over 35 sessions. As a fellow attendee, here are the ones I am going to hit first:
- Practical Strategies to Teach Children/Teens with Special Needs, Judi Munday
- Talking with Temple, Temple Grandin
- Loving Your Teens who Struggle with Depression, Anxiety and PTSD, Meredith Curtis
- Unhurried Homeschooling: Why We Need to Slow Down, Durenda Wilson
- To See Each Child as an Individual, Amy Bodkin
If you want to see the full description of each session and the list of speakers, click on the LEARN MORE button on this page.
Sessions are about 30 minutes each so they are easy to digest in one sitting. Many speakers and sponsors have contributed to an awesome swag bag full of freebies, coupons and more. The best news: the cost is only $22. That’s less than $1 a session–plus you get all that swag.
Everything is already recorded and set up. You don’t have to figure out when speakers go live and try to catch them. For the cost of a couple of pizzas, you can have it all at your fingertips. Access does not expire. (register here)
Oh, and if you are interested in the neurological stuff I mentioned in the Crash Course ebook, be sure to catch my session on:
Hope to see you there.